Love Stories,Entertainment News,Trending News,True life stories (relationship,love,marriage)
Loading...

How My Mother in Law caught me and my husband making love on our Wedding Night (Romantic Story)

How My Mother in Law caught me and my husband making love on our Wedding Night (Romantic Story)

 


Hi naijalovefm.
Been longing for my wedding night to come so I could send this.


So I got married traditionally this Easter. After the event, we went to my husband's village which is not far from mine and upon our arrival we met another party at his father's house. This party was like a traditional way of welcoming their new wife. While the party was on and the attention was off me a bit, hubby came to me and whispered in my ears "babe I need your help, pls come with me" I followed him to the car and he took the keys from the driver and sped off to our own house.



WEDDING NIGHT


When we got into the house, he tried to unzip my dress but the zip got stuck so he got scissors and ripped it off me. He Carried me into the kitchen and placed me on the kitchen slab. I was still wondering what we were doing in the kitchen when he opened the fridge and got an ice cube and put it in his mouth. With the ice cube he tickled my nips , I felt the rush from my vjay. It was unexplainable. He made his way down there and at this point, his mum who we didn't know had come there to get some rest from all the noise at his dad's house walked in.


 I almost jumped off the slab. He caught me greeted her. She adjusted her glasses and walked away giggling. He quickly reached for a new kitchen towel and covered me partly. As he was carrying me upstairs, I buried my face on hubby's chest in shame cos MIL was in the living room. He took me to the pent house bathroom instead of the first floor when he noticed I was embarrassed then he whispered baby its fine, feel free to scream, nobody can hear u from here baby and we both giggled. While he showered me, he went down and gave me d best head I've ever had, he came up to my nips again which was already charged and I tried to pull him up to kiss him cos i was still so embarrassed and he said "no kiss until you squirt baby". 



He carried me to the bedroom and positioned on 69, while he was doing his thing I grabbed his junior which was already hard and sucked d hell out of it. He couldn't take it anymore so he flipped me over, put a pillow under me and whispered again "my wifey", he slid into me and I screamed. It had been just 5 days since we did it but this was different. He had never been that adventurous.


 He just kept pounding away while I kept screaming all sorts. I can't even remember most of it. We did different styles. Our phones kept ringing but we didn't care.I can't count how many times I came, I kept begging him not to stop yet. When he saw I was at the peak, he stood up and sat on the chair across and stared at me smiling from there. 


I had so many mixed emotions, I covered my face with the duvet and started crying. He came back to join me under the duvet and I said pls baby kiss me. He kissed me so passionately and slipped one finger in, in a few seconds I squirted like a broken pipe. I screamed so loud I'm sure people in the next compound could hear me. At this point I didn't care that MIL was home.


 He had to put his junior in my mouth to shut me up, I sucked him till he poured in my mouth( first time of tasting cum) We watched a late night movie before sleeping off.

Next morning I had to have breakfast with MIL . Was so shy. Cant wait for our white wedding and honeymoon.




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by naijafm, Published at 6:40 AM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment