Love Stories,Entertainment News,Trending News,True life stories (relationship,love,marriage)
Loading...

Meet StarGirl Ashanty The Beautiful 4years Old Girl,Taking Chid Modelling To The Next Level (PHOTOS)

Meet StarGirl Ashanty The Beautiful 4years Old Girl,Taking Chid Modelling To The Next Level (PHOTOS)




Stargirl ASHANTY, whose real name is Ganiyu Aisha is the beautiful 4yrs old girl who is taking child modelling to the next level, the fine chocolate little angel who is one of the fast rising kid model in Nigeria have some good catalogue of works, after appearing for globacom among the rest, we can see her reaching to the very top, expect to see her all over the billboards



..follow her on instagram @stargirl.ashantydiva


below is 10 interesting facts you need to know about her,


1.My Name is Ganiyu Aisha @stargirl.ashanty
2.my passion for modelling is of the highest order
3. The way I was able to combine school nd fashion is with the help of my Good Adorable Modelling agency in person of miss Omowaleola AseniserareI pray Almighty keep blessing her with everything Good,beautiful nd pleasant in all ramifications 
4. Mom nd Dad has been so supportive pray they both live very long to eat the fruits of thier labour
5. The challenges is just the traveling aspect
6.the turning point has been a great one indeed
7. My academic aspect as been so achieving with the help of my class teacher Mrs kanoThank you very much ma'am God bless all that has to do with you
8. my plan for 2020just set back nd keep watching me grow like a glowing star
9.expect me be the queen of Nigeria
Expect me be the ambassador to CNN
Expect me be the World best Model
10. I am a four years old model who loves to dance nd always ready for camera
FOLLOW HER INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS AND JOB OFFER 
Her ig handle is @stargirl.ashantydiva 















share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by naijafm, Published at 4:02 AM and have 1 comments

1 comments: